• Corporate / Business Events
• Burns Suppers
• Parties / Special Occasions
• Funeral Services
• Hogmanay / New Year
• Sporting / Charity Events
He who pays the piper calls the tune.
My pledge is to deliver a first class bagpipe performance that will not let you down, visually, musically or socially. It's important to me to make Scottish Music and culture enjoyable for my clients. All backed up by first class customer service. It's all about your event. What you want matters. I will do my best to accommodate any requests and ideas you might have to help you create a truly memorable event.
Your wedding is one of the the most important and happiest days of your life. Hiring a Scottish Piper in full Highland Dress adds a splash of traditional music and colour that will heighten the experience and entertainment on your wedding day. Every wedding is unique and can be tailored to your individual wishes.
A piper can:
• Play as your guests arrive at the venue
• Play at the arrival of the bride and bridesmaids
• Pipe the bride down isle, if required
• Play small pipes during the signing of register
• Pipe the bride groom and guests out of the ceremony
• Provide background music and be available for photos
• Pipe the bride and groom to the top table and give a highland toast using traditional quaiches, which are supplied
For a Burns Supper, I can pipe in the haggis and “address the haggis”, eliminating the need for a master of ceremonies. Piping in the haggis on Burns Night is not just for hotels and bars – a piper at a private house party just to add to the traditional atmosphere on the night will keep you guests talking for weeks!